Model Cars Magazine Forum

Got your email Erik, but I see you got the file. Anyone that wants a copy of the zip file send me a pm and I'll get it off to you. If one of the mods has a way of posting here for members to download I'll forward it on them...

Edited by dougp

I'm getting everyones request and will send it out as soon as possible. I tried to send it to Danno, but the forum has a 24mb max on file attachments and the tutorial zip is 57mb. When making your request please send me your email address so I can use Sky Drive to give access and the ability to download the file. Caution, if you have a slow internet connection it may take awhile. Thanks

Edited by dougp

• 4 years later...

I'm getting everyones request and will send it out as soon as possible. I tried to send it to Danno, but the forum has a 24mb max on file attachments and the tutorial zip is 57mb. When making your request please send me your email address so I can use Sky Drive to give access and the ability to download the file. Caution, if you have a slow internet connection it may take awhile. Thanks

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone still have a zip file of all of the tutorials from Brian's Model Cars site? 

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone still have a zip file of all of the tutorials from Brian's Model Cars site? 

Thanks,

I haven't been on much due health issues and life in general, but I still have the zip file if you're interested. Let me know if you still want it.