After about three years in my model cabin I was getting a bit fed up with the paint fumes during and after spraying. I looked at buying a spray booth with extractor, but aren't they small and expensive. So of I went to my local DIT- Kitchen store and bought a kitchen cooker extractor unit and fitting kit. After about an hour of cutting a hole in the top of my spray booth, wiring up a plug and finding an extension lead I ended up with this...........................
As my wife doesn't want me to cut a hole in the side of the cabin, I just open the door and put the end of the pipe outside.
Switch the light on and switch the fan to it's top speed (no3) and hey presto. All of the fumes disappear very quickly! And all for a fraction of the cost of a shop bought spray booth.
Edited by PatW, 10 January 2013 - 11:51 AM.