I'm not going to suggest collusion, but there are some incredible similarities between Round2's and Revell's releases over the last 18 months or so:
1) AMT Chevy LWB van, Revell '77 Chevy SWB van
2) Revell '57 Ford Custom, AMT '57 Ford Fairlaine and '56 Crown Victoria
3) Revell '62 Corvette, AMT '62 Corvette
4) Revell '40 Willy Street Rod, AMT '40 Willys pickup
5) Revell '69 Camaro ZL-1, AMT '69 Camaro and new Camaro ZL-1
They're in cahoots, I tell ya!
That Dodge Demon is really going to be a hot seller, too. I wonder if the tooling for it is still intact?
The AMT kits are just reissues and in most cases I would take the Revell over the AMT , especially looking at your list. I think it is a great time to be a model builder with all that is being sent our way.