#121 midnightprowler

midnightprowler

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,035 posts
  • Full Name:Lee

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

Anything other than 57 chevys and 32 ford, i know why they make them, because they sell but i think we have enough of them

Nope. Still waiting on a good 57 Nomad, and a good stock 32.

#122 GMP440

GMP440

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

Most definetly, the 68 Dodge Coronet R/T.   Please Round 2 lets release this one from the MPC vaults.

#123 Pro Tech

Pro Tech

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

I think it's great they are re-releasing the old stuff. The only gripe I have is they should pay more attention to the QC side of things. I recently got two of the Young American F/E dragster kits and both had multiple warpage problems (frames, main body panels, seat, and more). It's great they are willing to replace the parts but I really would rather not have to go through the hassle and have the parts right the first time around.

Charlie

Pro Tech

#124 tooltas

tooltas

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts
  • Full Name:todd staples

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

top kick pickup truck or a newer 4wd chevy truck  howabout a pulling truck or two :wub:

#125 Craig Irwin

Craig Irwin

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:28 AM

Nope. Still waiting on a good 57 Nomad, and a good stock 32.

X2, and a good 56 Belair 2 door sedan.

#126 Craig Irwin

Craig Irwin

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

I replied to their question with, why not an all new model kit of a 1/25 scale '69-'70 Mustang.

The possibility's are almost endless, so the tool can be designed to eject many different siblings, keeping it in the production facility for quite some time.

Maybe many of you think, another Mustang,

Nope! I'm with you.The 69 & 70 Mustangs, and the 64 1/2 to 66 Mustangs are overdue for modern re tools.

#127 Mr mopar

Mr mopar

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • Full Name:Doug Spencer

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

I see MPC is going to do a reissue of the 1971 Dodge Demon! sometime Dec 2013.KIT # 773

Edited by Mr mopar, 26 January 2013 - 08:03 AM.

#128 Bad Apple

Bad Apple

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Full Name:Kevin Sherman

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

I see MPC is going to do a reissue of the 1971 Dodge Demon! sometime Dec 2013.KIT # 773

Can't wait for this one! 

#129 sjordan2

sjordan2

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
  • Full Name:Skip Jordan

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

One more time. By now, most respondents to this thread should understand that it doesn't matter what you say here. You have to go to the Round 2 Facebook page linked in the first post to make your suggestions so they can be heard by Round 2. It was never suggested that they're following this forum.

Edited by sjordan2, 26 January 2013 - 02:03 PM.

#130 sjordan2

sjordan2

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts
  • Full Name:Skip Jordan

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

thats the problem.. facebook... someone should link this post to the facebook... after myspace.. I will never do anything like that again.. I watch my spouse and my folks on that site to know it is not for me in any shape or form!!! and don't get me started on the epic fail called twitter!!

This thread was linked to Facebook in the very first post, as I just said. 

POST #1 THAT BEGAN THIS THREAD:

"Saw this on Facebook: https://www.facebook...#!/Round2Models they are asking for inputs on new releases"

#131 Erik Smith

Erik Smith

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts
  • Full Name:Erik Smith

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

Round2 is not soliciting ideas on Facebook.  It was for discussion only.  The discussion was "If you could promote your dream model, what would it be?".  "It was simply to generate discussion" - per the Marketing manager at Round2.  

Round2 gets thousands of model requests every week.  The exercise on FB was meant for the FB crowd and to generate traffic on Round2's FB site.

#132 Psychographic

Psychographic

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Full Name:David Gilmour

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

How about a 1st gen Vega and an early Corvair. Both of these bring big bucks on ebay, so I'm guessing there is a market for them. If it's new tooling, a Greenbriar or 95 panel would be cool.

#133 Blown03SVT

Blown03SVT

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Full Name:Eric Terry

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

thats the problem.. facebook... someone should link this post to the facebook... after myspace.. I will never do anything like that again.. I watch my spouse and my folks on that site to know it is not for me in any shape or form!!! and don't get me started on the epic fail called twitter!!

Several days after I started this thread I posted a link on Round2's Facebook page. They might read this thread. And yes it is a "what of", but if you never ask then you will never recieve.

#134 LDO

LDO

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

They need to make an all-new tool of a '62 Dodge Polara with full engine and chassis detail. My uncle drove one when he was in high school and wants me to build him a model of it. They'd be making a huge mistake by not building this car.

Just kidding. It's a hideous pile of dog poop on wheels and no one would buy it....just like half the requests in any thread like this. Don't even get me started on the ridiculous "$250,000 Challenge" annual contest from another site. :rolleyes:

#135 trey allen

trey allen

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Full Name:trey allen

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Mid 90s suburban. Unless it's already out there, and I'm missing it

#136 jbwelda

jbwelda

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,899 posts
  • Full Name:William Just

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

facebook? ummm dont think so. anyway:

>As for the '64 Comet I second the motion and while they're at it add it to the slot car series...

>drag car w/decals and 100,000 miles at 100

>miles and hour and the safari options...

now THAT is an excellent suggestion if they have the molds to the base kit. especially those safari options and hopefully decals. plus a drag and a stock? thats a perfect kit even for these times. i would line up for it.

#137 Casey

Casey

MCM Ohana

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,222 posts
  • Full Name:Casey Littmann

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

>As for the '64 Comet I second the motion and while they're at it add it to the slot car series...

>drag car w/decals and 100,000 miles at 100

>miles and hour and the safari options...

now THAT is an excellent suggestion if they have the molds to the base kit.

The '64 Comet Caliente kit was in production six years ago, and marketed by Model King: http://www.modelcars...c=3155&hl=comet

#138 midnightprowler

midnightprowler

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,035 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

They need to make an all-new tool of a '62 Dodge Polara with full engine and chassis detail. My uncle drove one when he was in high school and wants me to build him a model of it. They'd be making a huge mistake by not building this car.

Just kidding. It's a hideous pile of dog poop on wheels and no one would buy it....just like half the requests in any thread like this. Don't even get me started on the ridiculous "$250,000 Challenge" annual contest from another site. :rolleyes:

I would buy one in a heartbeat, as well as quite a number of suggestions made here. :P

#139 oldcarfan

oldcarfan

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Full Name:Gary

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

I would love to see the MPC 70's annual kits reissued, Pinto's, Vegas, Monzas, Volares etc. Oh and the 1976 Datsun pickup with the stock parts back in it. The '68 parts back in the Chevy pickup.

#140 jaydar

jaydar

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Full Name:Joseph J. Taylor

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

1/25 1970 GTO Convertible, would do it for me.