You beat me to it. I had planned to do an update this week.
I've finished up the control arms. They didn't work exactly as planned, but they will do. Just a bit more tweaking of the brackets and they'll be ok-
I've had some fitment issues with the engine/trans. I needed to make a few adjustments to get it in the right place and still look convincing with the skidplate, etc.
I've also started piecing together the steering and sway bar. Literally, just pieces, pulled from several parts bins. I also stole the visor off a Revell Ford pickup and made a transfer case lever from a NASCAR shifter-
I've also spent hours editing photos of the graphics on the side of the truck, the license plates, and all the other exterior stickers. I have a backlog of decals I need to print not only for this, but for some other models I've got going. I prefer to fit as many as I can on each sheet of decal paper instead of wasting it. The start of my latest sheet. It will include about 5 models (the Ram graphics aren't on it yet)-