#1 raildogg

raildogg

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Full Name:Richard A Rozzi

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

I don't want to start a row here, but. I have had my eye on certain parts at several aftermarket sites for some many months now, nearly one year,every time I check back to order some they're still out of stock. I do understand that they may have busy schedules, but, how come they don't replenish the out of stock items also. It is not Ma's, I know he's building masters and stuff for new products, but I don't see many items out of stock though. I would ask for a consensus of the most wanted parts, but I think it would be to much of a fight to get one of the casters to produce these, seeing as they already have a dedicated line of stuff. I myself would like to see several sets of off road tires and wheels for street pickups, and mudders, some duct work in several scale diameters, and some more bits for big rigs. There is already more than enough stuff for hot rods, custom cars, drags and NASCAR. Have you ever looked at HiroBoy's site more than half the detailing is always out of stock always. O.K. I know what a whiner, sorry.

#2 mikemodeler

mikemodeler

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts
  • Full Name:Classified

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

Have you inquired with them as to when they may have the parts in stock? Keep in mind that many of the resin casters are not as computer savvy as one would like and they may rely on others to update their website. It could also be a case of producing parts and shipping them has taken priority over updating the website.

If it is something you truly need or want, it is worth the time to inquire. You may be surprised to find out that it is available and the caster forgot to update his information!