Model Cars Magazine Forum

General Grant

Bonekrosha

• 3 weeks later...

In reply will simply say, I'm just building some cars.

Lee was #1 for his side, Grant #1 for his, simple as that.

I'm not trying to make any kind of statement pro or con about either side of a conflict that ended a long, long time ago.

There were good and bad, hero and villan on both sides.

I am not implying you or anyone else here is attempting to cause any problems or accusing me of doing so but even a simple reply like yours can be taken out of context even if you were just joking around (that is the way I took it, as a joke) and then all kinds of annimosity occurs.

In hindsight, guess I should have kept these builds to myself, I should have known better.

So to head off even the slightest kind of hard feelings with anyone here, I think I will go ahead and bow out now.

I certainly do not want even an inkling of a thought that I am trying to start any problems here.

So, if whomever runs this thing would be so kind as to please lock this post and delete all my postings relevant to my General Lee, Grant, Hazzard County Police cars, I'd appreciate it and I appologize if I've offended anyone.

This build gave me a good chuckle. A good idea I had never considered.

I can understand how some may be offended.

I am new here but if you look at the bottom of your post, on the left side should be a box which reads: "Topic Moderation". If you click on it you should have the choice of "Lock" or "Delete".

If you still want it to show but not have any comments added choose Lock, to get rid of it completely, click Delete.

Nice build whatever you choose.

I not sweating it my friend I was just playing around.

If somebody wants to get bent out of shape over a model (and I'm not saying anybody has), what can you do?

I was more just messing with Mr. Bu just like he was playing with me about the Union eventually whooping the Rebs.

I thought it was pretty funny.

My family had men fighting on both sides, more Rebs than Union, but it is just silly to me for people to get worked up over

an unfortunate period in our Country's past.

I do want to say that it's just a model and I figured Ulysses needed his own car too.

I am doing some other Generals cars still......a couple on both sides :)

Edited by Bonekrosha