Finally got this finished today. Took some MAJOR work to get the doors working, and the final product chipped the paint a little which I just can't polish out .
The initial plan was to do the gullwing doors, wire the engine, make pop-up headlights, add the pinstripe, lower it and add wire mesh to the front grilles. I didn't lower it, but I did add wheels from a Firebird, and I couldn't manage the pop-up headlights. I tried a thousand ways to get them hinged, then decided to make them static in the "up" position, only to discover I'd lost the headlight lenses. Maybe next time.
Hope you like it.