#2 skulls

skulls

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Full Name:James.Sparrow

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

So I went onto this website and checked to see how much to ship up here to ontario canada, and on the option list it says
"canada orders $30-$49.99  via usps international priority mail $12.95 and when I go to cash out it is only $12.95 shipping. Now am I gonna receive any suprise shipping amounts when \i see this on my credit card or when it gets to my door they are asking for another like $40 in duty fee or anything like that?

#3 BigBad

BigBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Poudrette

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

So I went onto this website and checked to see how much to ship up here to ontario canada, and on the option list it says
"canada orders $30-$49.99  via usps international priority mail $12.95 and when I go to cash out it is only $12.95 shipping. Now am I gonna receive any suprise shipping amounts when \i see this on my credit card or when it gets to my door they are asking for another like $40 in duty fee or anything like that?

UPS (brown trucks...) are always good for a 40$ customs charge. But USPS (postal service) ships directly to Canada post. The only times I got to pay duty was when I ordered from outside the US, and even then, it happens that I'm not charged. But it did happen once when I bought an Italeri kit (Italian) product from a US store that I got duty charge. So, in theory, the Moebius kits are "American" products, so you shouldn't be paying more than you got charged at the store. Good luck!