#1 uncle potts

uncle potts

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Full Name:paul cowell

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

Would you consider selling the tandems, wheels, and tires from the Great Dane trailer as a seperate kit? I just bought this trailer and love it. I can see however a use for the modern air bag suspension and wheels available in this kit, to be used with some of the older trailers that are on the market.

Would anybody else be interested if they made this available? What do you think guys?

#2 scale trucker

scale trucker

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • Full Name:gordon berry

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

10 sets please.

#3 BigBad

BigBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Poudrette

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

That would be a good idea! I'd use these everywhere! And by the way, it's Moebius. if you want them to read, write it properly! It's like writing Peterbuilt... You know, doesn't look right. ;)

Edited by BigBad, 13 February 2013 - 05:01 PM.

#4 highway

highway

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts
  • Full Name:Matthew Brownlee, card carrying member of the Donnie Boger fan club

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

It's like writing Peterbuilt... You know, doesn't look right. ;)

Thank goodness I'm not the only one that annoys, just look at my signature line!! :lol:

Back on topic, I haven't gotten one of the trailers yet, but even from pics I've seen, that would be an excellent idea. I have already thought of a few uses for the tandems!

#5 uncle potts

uncle potts

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Full Name:paul cowell

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

That would be a good idea! I'd use these everywhere! And by the way, it's Moebius. if you want them to read, write it properly! It's like writing Peterbuilt... You know, doesn't look right. ;)

Sorry about that, I even had the box in front of me.

#6 BigBad

BigBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Poudrette

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

Sorry about that, I even had the box in front of me.

That's ok uncle! Sometimes I like to play with people, don't take it too seriously.
I have seen writing on forums that make me pull my hair out I tell you! It's just nice that people like you and me can communicate like this and tell what we think.
As a matter of fact it would be nice if we could have separate sub-kits available from the same manufacturers as the kits they come from. You know, as limited editions that we could order only directly from them? Option packages to modify such and such a kit, a little like what Italeri has done with their 2 truck accessories kits.
Well, we could always turn to the resin part suppliers. Maybe they could copy this and make these suspension bits available as single axle, tandem or 3 axle kits! I'm making this sound even better...

Something to think about... Of course we all have to think about copyrights. Eric from P&P, What do you think about this?