Model Cars Magazine Forum

Plumbing for a blown hemi?

I'm looking for some information how to run fuel lines for a blown hemi in a willys I'm working on. I just can't seem to find any good reference material online. For example is it plumbed from the moon tank to a pump ? Where does it go from there? Also how does the throttle work on a hilborn type of intake? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks you guys.

Here's a full plumbing schematic for a blown, Hilborn-injected engine. (see post 3)

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=70636

The throttle cable (or hydraulic linkage) is connected to the injector butterflies, and also to the injection barrel-valve. The barrel-valve has to open at the same rate as the butterflies.

I don't know what kind of search you did, but google images has EVERYTHING you could possibly need to know. Try searching "blown hemi model cars", "blown hemi plumbing", "blown gasser plumbing" for starters.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

Thanks for the info, I think the problem is I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at lol. I'm not mechanically sound when it comes to this stuff but I'm getting the general idea.

We're here to help. I didn't mean to sound...mean, so sorry if I came off that way. Building model cars and trying to get the details right is a really great way to learn about the real ones.