#1 gary88

gary88

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Full Name:gary l ashley

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:17 AM

can someone tell me how i get my cars off photobucket to go on here i had someone help me do it with the modelofthemorth club that i put in there for the contest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gary 682-888-7513  after noon today cuz i go in for open heart a doudble bypass wont be home til next monday they are saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i go in tuesday 2/26/2013

Edited by gary88, 25 February 2013 - 03:28 AM.

#2 Psychographic

Psychographic

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • Full Name:David Gilmour

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

When you are in the album of the pic you want to post, click on the thumbnail to open the pic. Once it's open you will see a list to the right of the pic that is titled "Image Links", click on the bottom choice, "IMG code". This should copy the link, then just paste that into your post.

Edited by Psychographic, 25 February 2013 - 04:29 AM.

#3 MAGNUM4342

MAGNUM4342

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Full Name:Kevin White

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

When you are in the album of the pic you want to post, click on the thumbnail to open the pic. Once it's open you will see a list to the right of the pic that is titled "Image Links", click on the bottom choice, "IMG code)". This should copy the link, then just paste that into your post.

Lately what i've had to do is left click to highlight the img code in blue then right click to copy.

#4 roadhawg

roadhawg

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts
  • Full Name:Tommy Logan

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

... i go in for open heart a doudble bypass wont be home til next monday they are saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i go in tuesday 2/26/2013

Prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

#5 Psychographic

Psychographic

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • Full Name:David Gilmour

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

Lately what i've had to do is left click to highlight the img code in blue then right click to copy.

Is it not working or are you not seeing the code turn yellow and the "Copied" flash?

I noticed sometimes this doesn't happen, but the link copies anyway.

And to the OP, good luck with your surgery.

#6 Tom Geiger

Tom Geiger

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,086 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Geiger

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Good luck with your surgery Gary!  It's amazing what they can do today. You'll be fine and much better than new in the end!   :)

#7 Casey

Casey

MCM Ohana

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,901 posts
  • Full Name:Casey Littmann

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

There is a pinned post in the Tips, Tricks, & Tutorials section which answers this exact question: http://www.modelcars...showtopic=12248

#8 crazyjim

crazyjim

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Don't worry about the pics right - take care of that sucker pumping blood.  Best of luck to you.

#9 plowboy

plowboy

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts
  • Full Name:Roger Hayes

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Once you get into your library, put your mouse onto the photo you want. In the upper right hand corner, you'll see a small symbol that looks like a gear. Put your mouse on that gear symbol and a box will appear with share, copy, edit, move, get links and delete. Click on "get links". When you do that, another box will appear with the codes in them. Click on the very bottom code with the IMG code. When you do that, the bar will turn yellow with the word copied in it. Go to your post, right click and then click paste. Hope this helps and may God bless you during and after your surgery.