#1 Gothic Kustomz

Gothic Kustomz

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Full Name:Michael Gasca

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

Just like it say's, Title for Title, this is a build off I'm  involved in right now, winner gets  to take all losers builds, no aftermarket add on's, scratch building, and kit bashing, a plus, everything, all years, makes, an models, from stock, out of the box, to mild, an wild kustomz, yes an A game build off, so I just thought I would show what I'm bringing to the table, needs to be done in 30 days.

100_0882_zps5a3e48e1.jpg

#2 Rob McKee

Rob McKee

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Full Name:Rob McKee

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

Should be an interesting build to follow Michael.

Good luck with the build-off.

#3 Gothic Kustomz

Gothic Kustomz

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Just a Lil fun, let it begin: losing some chrome.

100_0890_zps2a87e9d6.jpg

100_0894_zps04d4cd5a.jpg

100_0892_zps29cd6601.jpg

#4 Doobie

Doobie

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • Full Name:Dave Chivers

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Should be interesting I will be watching . I would love to get my hands on one of those 60 starliners ! Good luck just out of intrest how many models would you win? (If you win)!

#5 Gothic Kustomz

Gothic Kustomz

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

Should be interesting I will be watching . I would love to get my hands on one of those 60 starliners ! Good luck just out of intrest how many models would you win? (If you win)!

Hi Doobie, well right now there re 6 of us involved, every one has till the 7th to enter there chance to win, so in answer it all depends on how many people enter, right now 6, so you would win all 6, well actually 5, wouldn't count yourself, and we're hoping there will be a 23 member panel to vote, but you know how that goes, no voting on your own build, no quiting, once your in, your in, if your not done, oh well, no changing your build, and no whinning, and or crying if you lose, we have everything, from Snap fast, to nascar, to rebuilders, to new kits, such as mine, I didnt like the grill so I entered the '60, tho I am the only one who has entered a new kit, goes with the territory I guess, no one wants to lose a good kit, to me it's just plastic, and they will make more......