#22 Mooneyzs

Mooneyzs

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts
  • Full Name:-Chris

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

I have to agree with everyone about the new photobucket. The issue I seemed to have was the pictures would not be in order by name or date and it placed them iin random spots. I also don't really care for how it puts all the photos on one page. I liked how it had so many per page then went to the next Page. Especially since I have over 700 photos in the album for my army vega funny car I have to scroll for days to get to the pics I want to post lol

#23 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,401 posts
  • Full Name:Jonathan Stephens

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

I have to agree with everyone about the new photobucket. The issue I seemed to have was the pictures would not be in order by name or date and it placed them iin random spots. I also don't really care for how it puts all the photos on one page. I liked how it had so many per page then went to the next Page. Especially since I have over 700 photos in the album for my army vega funny car I have to scroll for days to get to the pics I want to post lol

I notice that to Chris, I uploaded some photos last night, and the last set of photos I uploaded were not the first that were on the top of the page, weird, and they are all mixed up, I think I uploaded 9 photos,  3 of one subject,and 7 of another one, and they some were mixed up, but they were uploaded in their own groups, no biggie, just some new things to get used to

#24 Guest_G Holding_*

Guest_G Holding_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

That's what I saw, too. Now, why would they take a fairly simple website and make it more complicated?  :wacko:

Yeah, we'll all get used to it, but I think "progress" would be making it simpler, not more complicated.

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:       Isn't that what we said when Gregg upgraded ???

Social media, I Phones,,,need for graphics grads to get a job...I T folks also looking

The site is really the same, I know my photos there, all are safe, whole, untouched. The new album is a lot easier to find stuff as it is set like most browsers, just follow your files..You can still change and edit picture order after the pictures are set. The editor is close to PS...no where as good, but for free, better than GIMP.

#25 Guest_G Holding_*

Guest_G Holding_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

I only see 3 thumbs wide. Also a widescreen monitor. What the????

I run dual monitors...My 23 inch shows 4 wide, my 19 square shows 3...As the res is the same, play with your settings ?

#26 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,401 posts
  • Full Name:Jonathan Stephens

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Mine are three wide

#27 MAGNUM4342

MAGNUM4342

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Full Name:Kevin White

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:27 AM

By the way, there is a "tell us what you think" button on the photobucket page, and I urge everyone to do so as I did...if you can get it to work! :rolleyes: 

Edited by MAGNUM4342, 06 March 2013 - 03:28 AM.