I painted the inside panels using revell 331 colour as the instructions say so. Some debris got into the first layer. I have taken the photo after I cleaned the surface with a fine sand paper. I will add one more layer when I have time. The floors of both decks are painted also. But, again, it takes some more care to get the final coat.
I cut the seats and frames from the sprues. Cleaning the 32 fragile seat frames is not exactly my idea of modelling but I finished it without any damage to a single frame.
I did not follow the instructions when painting the wheels. Instead of revell 331 I chose revell 37 with a few drops of humbrol 62. A gloss laquer and dark wash will follow.
I made a pair of pens which are a bit off scale but I put them in the cab anyway.
I also added a pair of cables running from the steering column to the dash board.
Now it takes painting and painting. I hope it will be finished within the next week.