#1 monkeyclaw

monkeyclaw

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Full Name:matthew Burnett

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:37 AM

Moving this topic over into trucks  stuff: Sorry to all the guys out there that have been waiting on completion of this engine; as many of you already know; I have been doing lots of contract work outside my shop for about a year, and I now (finally) have a break to get back to some of my own projects! Been working like a dog to get the last parts done on the michigan 6 engine kit, in 1/16 scale; and it is moving along nicely...the masters are looking pretty good now; and I think I will have the last few parts done in the next couple of weeks; and anticipate having the molds done before the end of April. You can expect a full engine kit with this one.....intercooler (top in/ top out), piping, radiator surge tank, and tranny. The intercooler is engineered to fit around the 1/16 kit radiators; so it's really a drop in fit. Again; Sorry for the delay, and I just wanted to let you all know that this one is finally moving ahead....................Matt

#2 Jim B

Jim B

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,815 posts
  • Full Name:James Bongiovanni

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:21 AM

Should be interesting.

#3 numbersman

numbersman

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Full Name:Charles H. Roop

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:03 AM

Sounds very good. Can't wait to see the engine.

Charles

#4 Tony Bryan

Tony Bryan

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Full Name:Tony

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Matt,

are you changing the radiator completely, or using the standard kit one and adding the intercooler to it??, cause it is to big for a 6, either way, I'll have a couple when they are done, and could have come at a better time, as project SAR chassis is almost complete and  am close to engine set up,

Is it a new trans or the kit one?