monkeyclaw

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Full Name:matthew Burnett

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:14 AM

[attachment=245:deuces_wild_007.jpg]

Hey guys here's a shot of the deuce pickup I have been working on... I had to really shrink the image to get it to upload........matt burnett

#2 hot ford coupe

hot ford coupe

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:46 AM

[attachment=245:deuces_wild_007.jpg]
Hey guys here's a shot of the deuce pickup I have been working on... I had to really shrink the image to get it to upload........matt burnett

That's going to come out pretty nice. Great set of wheels also.

#3 monkeyclaw

monkeyclaw

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:31 AM

[attachment=335:deuces_wild_016.jpg]Thanx for looking...just got it "beta" built....prior to casting the body set....just glad to have this one done...well the masters any way...once the parts are all cast up; I will go through and add the usual detailing............matt burnett

#4 jbwelda

jbwelda

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,941 posts
  • Full Name:William Just

Posted 12 October 2007 - 01:44 PM

wow thats killer!

are you going to sell that body? if so...

#5 monkeyclaw

monkeyclaw

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:28 AM

William; Thanx for the comments; I finished up the "BETA" build in time to take the truck out to a smaller show in Ga yesterday; did get some good feedback from show attendees...I did all the work up front on this one; to make sure it all fit together and "worked" . I am now gonna break down the body set; give it yet another polishing; and get hot making the molds...I will be debuting the body set @ the NNL SOUTH in Smyrna, Ga. next month! (FINALLY) ; and it will be available on my site as well after the debut.....Transkit will include the following parts; Cab, visor, floor, interior panels, seat, bed, rear fenders....cast in white resin, I was able to readily install windows made from clear sheet stock. I intend to cast only 75 of these to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the 32 fords....I hope this info helps............Matt Burnett (monkeyclaw)