#2 Jordan White

Jordan White

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • Full Name:Name Full

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Looks good from what I can see, do you have any larger pics?

#3 Lovefordgalaxie

Lovefordgalaxie

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts
  • Full Name:Túlio Lazzaroni

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Yes, more pictures, please!!!

If there is a kit I love, it's this one.

#4 hacked

hacked

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Full Name:jeff barnett

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

very nice

#5 Bugatti Fan

Bugatti Fan

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Full Name:Noel Smith

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

I have built this kit up recently, and considering the size, was not very impressed with it generally as a kit. This kit was in my stash for over 15 years originally being a Monogram release. I think it dates back to the '70s. Basically, the impression I got was that it looked like a scaled up 1/24th scale kit, judging by how the interior was a one piece tub that the seats located into that is typical of a 1/24th or 1/25th scale kit build. The parts fit in places left a lot to be desired. But, having said that it does make up into a very impressive model. I did mine 'stock' in a two toned light blue body with white roof that really suited the car. This is one iconic car that cries out for a brand new kit tooled up to present day standards in a large scale.

Edited by Bugatti Fan, 10 April 2013 - 10:55 PM.

#6 Quick GMC

Quick GMC

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Full Name:Cameron DeMille

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:47 AM

I have built this kit up recently, and considering the size, was not very impressed with it generally as a kit. This kit was in my stash for over 15 years originally being a Monogram release. I think it dates back to the '70s. Basically, the impression I got was that it looked like a scaled up 1/24th scale kit, judging by how the interior was a one piece tub that the seats located into that is typical of a 1/24th or 1/25th scale kit build. The parts fit in places left a lot to be desired. But, having said that it does make up into a very impressive model. I did mine 'stock' in a two toned light blue body with white roof that really suited the car. This is one iconic car that cries out for a brand new kit tooled up to present day standards in a large scale.

I hear you. I have 3 of these kits.I have the engine and tranny 80% complete, with over 120 scale hardware pieces and about 60 hours into it to make it better. 

Brudda, do you have larger pics? I'd love to see it up close. 

Edited by Quick GMC, 11 April 2013 - 06:50 AM.

#7 Brudda

Brudda

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Full Name:Bruce Tanaka

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

I will have to retake them as I put them on the HD setting.I will try this week to do this.