Okay it's sectioned not chopped. When I did the other '34 sedan that I just finished, I took very little out of the body section. I took it out between the two body bands but not the cowl, so the side windows were full but the windshield got a chop. This one is chopped below the two body bands and I took out twice as much plastic... Just to see what it would look like.
The blue tape shows how much is coming out. I usually do my cutting with my little battery powered drill. You can see the perforations for the first cut here
OOPS! Buncha parts! The band on the right is the section of about 6" in scale. The section on my other car is about 3" scale
And here we are glued back together. As I said above, I cut with my small drill, creating tight perforations. Then I score it from the back and it just comes apart like ripping two stamps apart. I clean up the edges, but they actually work well for gluing with Zap-A-Gap and creates a lot of room to bite. Note that I had to cut a small slice out of the door to move it back so the front door line would match. Now we play with putty and shoot some primer to see how we did...
A tutorial on this board showed me a neat way to Z a chassis so that's the next step. While I kept the last one at a standard height but sectioned over the rails, this one may go real low!