I used two kits to complete this nova... The two in one kit and the copo kit. Originally I had envisioned this project completely different. I was going to use the stock copo dog dish hub cap wheels all around however I misplaced one of them. So I decided it might be cool to try something different and use the stock wheels and tires up front with some steelies wrapped with big meats in the back. I had to cut up some rims I found in my parts bin to get them to fit. I was going to use the SS hood and had glued the louvres down before I polished it... big mistake. The polish stripped the chrome right off the louvres. So instead I used the cowl hood and went with a flat black to try and make it look more dimensional. Actually I was just being lazy and didn't want to prime paint and then clear.. The interior is a flat military green. I don't have any good shots of it, just some photos off my phone I'll upload a little later. The exterior paint is Testors one step followed by clear and a couple hours of polish. Wired the spark plugs and did some BMF.