#21 Skydime

Skydime

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • Full Name:None necessary

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

yea the Michaels in my area decided that they will not allow the % coupons to be used on models or badger airbrushes any more :(

If it doesn't say it specifically on the coupon, then it's false advertisement.  Inform the manager you intend to take it up with the Better Business Bureau.

#22 CadillacPat

CadillacPat

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Full Name:Pat Parker

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

yea the Michaels in my area decided that they will not allow the % coupons to be used on models or badger airbrushes any more :(

The everyday prices of both the Badger 105 Patriot and the 155 Anthem are more than twice that of those same brushes from Dixie Art Supply, delivered.

CadillacPat

#23 hooterville75

hooterville75

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Full Name:Deron Shank

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

you might have been able to take that Michaels 50% off coupon over to Hobby Lobby, I've heard that Joanns accepts Michaels coupons....maybe Hobby Lobby does also.

Do you mean Joanns Fabric store Sir ?  

#24 hooterville75

hooterville75

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Full Name:Deron Shank

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

The everyday prices of both the Badger 105 Patriot and the 155 Anthem are more than twice that of those same brushes from Dixie Art Supply, delivered.

CadillacPat

Amen to that Pat.  Same with the Iwata Airbrush Cleaning station.  Huge inflation on the cost of that thing not to mention the selection of kits is pathetic at my local Michaels.