Model Cars Magazine Forum

Randomly saw this while passing through the Wilmington area, the guys in there first looked shady at me but then quickly got nice and allowed me to take pictures, i pretty much got everything they had there, should of taken my tripod along for better shots.

Enjoy , the problem with modern high tech cameras these days is that the pics are like 12 mb each, had to resize and its still huge so a few extra posts.

post-10452-0-41356100-1365626182_thumb.jpost-10452-0-04122700-1365626196_thumb.jpost-10452-0-64918000-1365626210_thumb.jpost-10452-0-96502500-1365626224_thumb.j

Daisy's used cars, i am such an idiot. i should have went inside they have mopars superbirds. But as any photo taking junkie you often get overwhelmed with the drive of excitement and cant even hold the camera steady.

I Like that Place too!!!

I have heard of them before, I see ads for them frequently.

A Friend sold them his 55 Olds!!

I LOVE the Mayberry 62 Custom!

And the 70's Ford Black & White too. Is that one marks "Wilmington"?

Wonder which department the Diplomat is suppose to be from

Realized it was a Plymouth After posting and downloading the Full size pic's!!

Wonder how hard it would be to Register one of those PD cars!!

Especially the Wilmington Black & White!!

Got a Friend who always wanted a Mayberry Sheriff Cruiser!

Think I need to send him copies of the pic's of that one!!

Oh my god! http://www.daiseysusedcars.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=4&cat=Fords

they are selling both police fords for 9500$ each, i am sure the gas is a disaster on them but would be so cool to drive that! i believe there are certain rules for driving collector emergency retired vehicles. I figured with your interest in 58 vehicles you would like the 57 ford, its a 57 but gives me so many paint ideas now. That paint color is so odd.

Edited by Nxr

Man... All i need is that GTO and some Luke Bryan playing in the radio and the beautiful roads of Virginia and Carolina. Thank you Everyone for looking so far was a lot of work to get those pics! I will probably go there again in September. With how time flies that's very soon.