Got some paint down. Should've grabbed pictures after being stripped... But I didn't.
I used Rust-Oleum Flat Black for my base (2 coats). Then used Rust-Oleum Gloss Double Coverage Gloss Black (3 coats).
I'm headed in one of two ways. 1. Looking for some Drag Decals that I like on FeeBay. 2. Making my own decals.
Here's the paint.
Changed My Hood Setup:
As of right now, the car is named "NiteMare". I'm going to be drawing out my designs later as far as decals to get some input.
However, this build will be put on the back burner as I need to finish getting my supplies (styrene, motor, spare parts, wheels, etc.).