#21 williamchevelleman1972

williamchevelleman1972

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Full Name:william cockrell

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

hi i talked to the guy about the tires he listed them on ebay he said that he is make highway tread tires and that he should be done within 1 week or 2 and hes making front flotation tires too

#22 Mike77

Mike77

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Full Name:Mike Perhach

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

hi i talked to the guy about the tires he listed them on ebay he said that he is make highway tread tires and that he should be done within 1 week or 2 and hes making front flotation tires too

Thanks for the info William! :D

Edited by Mike77, 27 April 2013 - 11:08 AM.

#23 kilrathy10

kilrathy10

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts
  • Full Name:JT Williams

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

My 1/16 set arrived today and they're awesome! I did some research and from what I can tell real super single tires have a tread width of about 17". These equate to a tread width of about 20", so it you're a super picky builder and obsess about stuff like that these might be too wide for you. As for my plans, I'll use two of them as-is on a lift axle for my wrecker project, and the other two as front floatation tires. I may narrow them a tad for the front. As far as I know these are the only wide tires made for 1/16 trucks so if you think you might want some I'd recommended getting them while they're available. In addition to the tires themselves being very well made I highly recommend the seller as well.

A special thank you to William for bringing these to our attention and providing photos! B)

As far as I'm concerned, that's what the 1:1's should be....They look way better as 20"s.....And I can't wait to get some....Thanks William....