Model Cars Magazine Forum

Willys gasser

Sixx

Well, I actually got a full build done!!!! I switched wheels & tires to skinnier ones front and back, I thought they would look cooler. I also tossed the blower in favor for Hillborn injection. I added fuel lines, plug wires( magneto ) aluminum pullies-with a real rubber belt. I added throttle linkage too. One thing about these Willys that I never paid attention to, was the fact there is no steering linkage to the firewall...so I added that too. For my buddy Ray Kurns...can ya tell my wife did NOT take the pics?? LOL!! I gotta leave that up to her!! Comments welcomed...P1012295_zps7a1a3c1e.jpg

P1012275_zps298f107e.jpg

P1012286_zpsc9d24ca5.jpg

Ha ha . Whats up with the crummy photos ? : ) Did you have a fight with the wife ? You best get her a box of candy. Stick with the builds and leave the photos to the Misses. BTW the car looks great !

LOL!!!! No, no fights, HA HA!! I just wanted to try some pics...geez, they suck!!!! You are right my friend, I'll stick with building models...don't know what I was thinking!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Thanks for the kudos guys!!!!! ;)