#21 Curt

Curt

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Full Name:Curt Zahn

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:31 PM

Curt, you nailed him! Hair was a little thinner & darker, (but he COULD wear a toupee for those hard sales...) He was actually a nice guy, but 'sinister', like "muscle" in a '40s Film Noir...
Boy, I wish I had the foresight to have taken pics of the sign, and the lot...There were a couple of "Hot Rod" lots in the L.A. area, and this one was a knockoff of those.
We just didn't know a good thing when we had it! The Irishman wholesaled a channelled '32 Roadster to a bud of mine, it had a '52 Caddy in it, needed to be wired. Nick Morgado bought it for $300! I wired it.
Yes, it's being modeled as we speak, Monogram '32 Rdstr body, Art Anderson Resin frame...just like it was when Nick bought it, NOT flashy paint or new chrome.
I'm doing the "front row" of the car lot...some light poles, the 3/8" chain draped across, right in front of the '40 Coupes and all...

You will have to post some pictures when you finish the front row of that lot. Gotta see that roadster...

#22 evilone

evilone

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

HERES AN IDEA GO ALL OUT ON THE 59 CAD

A BLOWIN 454,CHOP TOP,MATT PAINT,HUGE SLICKS,ROLL CAGE ,AND A LOW LOW LOW LOW STANCE

HELL IT DOES'NT JUST BREAK THE NORM IT SHATTERS IT

#23 m408

m408

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:31 PM

;) Sorry guys, got the used car lot done without the managers car. Pics in the diorama section. However, since all cars are movable, I could still add some obnoxious ride if I could find and build one. :D

#24 lorider

lorider

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Full Name:Arnie

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

Kind of a late reply...but how about an Edsel in pink and black?