Besides modeling, I also like to:
1. Collect WWII Army Air Force militaria, i.e., uniforms, caps, uniform wings and airplane parts. A couple of the more unique pieces of my collection include an armored plate glass window out of a B-17 tailgunner's position and a salvaged ring sight off a .50 cal machine gun from a wreck in the states during the war.
2. Collect books and videos about the 8th Air Force/B-17s/personal accounts from WWII.
3. Sing - God gave me the ability to sing, so I am a member of our church worship team and I also sing baritone in our local men's barbershop chorus.
4. Follow the Minnesota Twins baseball team. I've been a Twins fan since 1967, when I was 11.
5. Help my wife with her antique metal head doll collection. I do the photography for her as she has written some articles published in the Antique Doll Collector magazine. She is also writing a book about metal head dolls and I have done, and will do, the photography for that - a major undertaking, as it will contain several hundred pictures. While she knows considerably more, I've learned a lot about them.
Edited by futurattraction, 02 May 2013 - 06:18 AM.