#1 goodguyinar416

goodguyinar416

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Full Name:Art

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

I started doing models years and I mean years ago. I started out and still do 1/24th, but got into doing diecast and have been kinda hooked. Since I am a recently retired police officer I started doing the police diecast and really enjoy since they can be detailed so much. This unit started out as a 1/18th Welly Dodge Charger, the Graphics were designed and done by me along with console, radios, mics. switch box, siren and then resin casted. The back prisoner partition was highly detailed that the partition has an actual sliding glass, cable type seat belts. The dome light really works, as does the strobe head/tail lights, rear deck traffic adviser and a strobe LED light bar with multiple patterns. * If you look you can see the resin casted hand held radar gun (#2 Photo) on passenger seat. The detailed console (#3 Photo) I did along with the trunk mounted LPR (License Plate Reader) (#4 Photo) * Checkout the video on my website of these units, working lights, etc. AWESOME!

http://public.fotki....Goodguyinar416/

Art

Attached File  Canyon Co Charger.jpg   46.57KB   9 downloadsAttached File  DSCN0264.JPG   171.77KB   11 downloadsAttached File  Console.jpg   41.9KB   9 downloadsAttached File  License Plate Reader 1.jpg   330.01KB   6 downloads

Edited by goodguyinar416, 13 March 2014 - 12:24 AM.