Here is my recently finished 37 ford pickup.... this is the MOST box stock build i have ever done LOL (first finished model of 2013)
But not all box stock
1. Custom scratchbuilt intake manifold design (w built in electric superchargers)
2. Converted to fuel injection
3. Newer style distributor (scratchbuilt)
4. FULL msd ignition; blaster coil, 6AL box, distributor (all wired up properly)
5. Converted to OBD1 computer system
6. Str8 pipes!
Basically my design is... surf shop bought old rusty pickup, slapped on nice paintjob, upgraded engine for better fuel economy, all brand new suspension for better ride, slapped on a set of aluminum rims (about 16 or 17 inch scale) with slicks!
now on to pictures!