Model Cars Magazine Forum

1932 Ford Sedan Delivery (Majestic Resin Conversion).

Ok I've finally finished this one, I started it before the NSW NNL Titles at the start of April and was aiming to have it done by than............. didn't quite pan out that way. :rolleyes:

But since the show I've been getting back into the models and finishing a few off.

So here it is......

Revell 32 sedan kit chassis and interior built standard out of box, sedan body substituted for a resin 32 sedan delivery body by Majestic Resin Australia.

Unlike all the other sedan deliveries out there, this one is actually a sedan delivery, not a tudor delivery.

Body is Mandarin Red with orange clear over the top, interior is light tan.

Went together really well, only bit I had to scratch build was the back window. B) Body fitted as well as any of the Revell ones I've put together so I'm pretty stoked with the outcome.

Body required very minimum clean up.

Anyone chasing a sedan delivery body can shoot me a PM, and I'll help you out.

Cheers Rob

32d_zpsa1668052.jpg

32b_zps7c0e0a9a.jpg

32j_zps9e93c4bf.jpg

32a_zps1a3a5a06.jpg

That turned out great. The color certainly fits it! You know, I've seen those "Lil John" decals on numerous builds, and i just don't like them. However, on your build, they fit perfectly. Might be the color, or the body, or the overall attitude, but its just right!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...