Model Cars Magazine Forum

New web site for Teds Modeling Marketplace

I'm glad to announce our new web site and new features.

I stock all of Pro Tech's 1/25 and 1/16 scale parts with your order going out the next day.

I also stock many TDR parts, so you don't have to wait 3 weeks for delivery.

Also find Flash Point, Micro Nitro, Futurattraction, Slixx, Dirt Modeler, Mark Johnson, Gasser Models and others.

I'm getting new 'stuff' all the time and I'll take your suggestions on more 'stuff' to stock.

If you like what you see, PM me and I'll give you a 5% off coupon. Can't beat that!

Visit me at TedsModelingMarketplace.com

I also have a blank Facebook page that I just started. Please LIKE me, take my survey of scales you build and leave comments.

Edited by TedsModeling

CrazyJim - I don't have a choice. I have to charge sales tax for Florida to keep the books straight. The 5% discount will almost pay for the sales tax and if you PM me, I'll make a deal with you.

Bob - If it's the Micro Nitro set, it's 1/16 scale (and really nice, too). I had 1/25 wire wheels by Machined Aluminum Specialties, but I haven't been able to get in touch with Terry to get more. His web site is down and he doesn't respond anymore.