I decided to dig this one out of moth balls and start back on it. I got the body about ready to be primed and the hood hinges and hood braces are done.
I got some of the extra parts ready. I'm making from photos a working Nastruck front end, A Frames, spindles,
etc. and then going to cast them. I got some exhausts dumps made and casted along with cool box air cleaner, 4 barrel carb. I also decided to put a roof flap on this one, as the later Nastrucks started using one mid to late 90s. I made an aluminum steering column with a wheel lock ring and some hand made aluminum jack stands.
I got the wheels ready with lug holes opened and jewelers screws. I think it's coming along fine so far.
Edited by goodguyinar416, 10 May 2013 - 09:55 AM.