#1 novadose71

novadose71

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Full Name:Rob Shmit

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:36 AM

............maybe in a few days the swelling will go down. :rolleyes: I sent my Trans Am body to Jimmy Flintstone 2 weeks ago to be cast. I was told he had them in Toledo and sold out. I don't have any details on contents or price, but if you want one I am sure he will be casting more. I did send him the body, hood, grille,headlights and spoiler. Here's a couple pics of my build if your interested. Thanks for looking
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 nonova

nonova

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Full Name:Rick Hannah

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:14 AM

Very wicked machine, my freind. Looks like I will have to purchase one very soon. Nice work!!!!

#3 rdm52

rdm52

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:43 PM

............maybe in a few days the swelling will go down. :rolleyes: I sent my Trans Am body to Jimmy Flintstone 2 weeks ago to be cast. I was told he had them in Toledo and sold out. I don't have any details on contents or price, but if you want one I am sure he will be casting more. I did send him the body, hood, grille,headlights and spoiler. Here's a couple pics of my build if your interested. Thanks for looking
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 rdm52

rdm52

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:46 PM

:rolleyes: Where do I get one and what is the donor kit.

#5 novadose71

novadose71

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:34 AM

http://www.jimmyflintstonestudios.com/

He probably doesn't have them listed for sale yet. Might have to email him and ask. It's based on the AMT Camaro concept model released a few years ago.

#6 kelson

kelson

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Full Name:curtis boxill

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:18 PM

awesome looking T/A! i would probably feel the same way ,if that happened to me , as soon as more are available,i'll be buying a couple!. any chance you will do a convertible version and make copies available? :lol:

#7 VictorSmalls

VictorSmalls

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:10 PM

Great work on getting something out there. I love the new pontiac and can't wait to see if someone puts out a G8 in the future.

#8 novadose71

novadose71

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:28 PM

My original plan was to build a blue with white stripe convertible to go along with this, but this being part of a club build with a deadline, I did not have enough time for both. Now that you mention it, wouldn't be hard to make a conversion kit, maybe a top boot and narrowed rear seat with some doglegs added and cut your own roof off, or a whole body kit. I'll look into this and mention it to Jimmy next time I talk to him, thanks for the idea. ;)