I decided I should post a little WIP on this car I have worked on for a while. It's the new Moebius Models kit of Stock Car Chrysler and it's top notch quality. Even if I knew the kit will be super nice, I was really suprised when I opened the box, Fantastic quality kit. Especially I like the Chrome parts in these Moebius Models kits, they are really nice and smooth.
Well anyway, I started from the Engine. Those Engine Halves fitted really nicely together and only little putty was needed. Actually it would have been possible to do this job without putty, but I thought that was the easiest way to remove that seam. Also I removed those huge Mold Trashes or what they are called from Cylinder Heads and sanded the Engine block smooth where those heads will be attached.
The Chrome Parts are really nice:
Oh well, to the Build Progress... Here are the Engine Block Halves glued together and seams filled with putty. Waiting for sanding.
Edited by W-409, 07 September 2013 - 09:00 AM.