Jump to content

Color Me Gone decals

  • You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 dragmodels44



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location:Illinois
  • Full Name:Steve Lima

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

Hello all, New to the forum and already I have a question. I'm looking to replace a great model I had in my collection, but can't seem to find the decals. Anyone know where to get decals to do Roger Lindamood's  Color Me Gone 68 Charger F/C?  I read to use a P/L kit, but without the decals... Thanks

#2 John Pol

John Pol

    MCM Ohana

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Location:Guelph, Ontario, Canada
  • Full Name:John Pol

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:10 AM

Check out Special Appearance decals he does a lot of the old drag car kits. You will find him on ebay.


John Pol

#3 gtx6970


    MCM Ohana

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Location:Northern Ky
  • Full Name:Bill Allphin

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

Slixx has ( or at least use to have) the decals to do both the 1967 and 1968 CMG cars. ( both cars on one sheet )


DO NOT use a polar lights body to do the 1968 CMG car. the original 1/1 CMG was a stock proportioned body shell . You can either use a Revell body or get a resin body thru Competition Resins.


me personally I would glue the hood shut on the Revell body and use it . Or look for an original MPC builtup and restore it .