Hi, folks. I survived the paint shop! The colors are Mica Red and Pure White laid over Racing White which had too much of an egg shell tone for my taste. The green tape is a "high performance" auto masking tape from 3M that I got from the auto store and the yellow is Yellow Frog Tape, the delicate surface stuff. A little of the red bled through the tape onto the white but it was easy enough to burnish off. The rewired distributor lets the body and hood scoop set where I want them and the overall look is pretty good. The wheelbase is a bit off, but I had expected that from some of the issues I ran into placing the axles in the frame.
Now to work on decals and finish this thing up.
Thanks for your time.