Finally finished this one up after not messing with it for a month or so. It's a revell round side kit, I didn't know about slab sides at the time so I just went with it. It's box stock except for powerslide decals. The kit decals were shot, and tore apart when they got wet. This was my first experience with aftermarket decals, and I have to say I am spoiled. They were so easy to work with and look much sharper and accurate. Only other change was I lowered the ride height in the rear. It sat up a little high.
Paint is duplicolor grey primer, lacquer gloss black, and clear.
Anyway I grabbed a couple pictures, I'll take a few more later if anyone wants to see. Also posted a few I took along the way.
Thanks for looking,
Edited by JFortner5, 23 June 2013 - 09:28 AM.