3 replies to this topic

#1 chris coffey

chris coffey

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:21 AM

i recently aquired 2 "phantom" resin bodies from Jimmy Flintstone, and i gotta say, He has REALLY cleaned up his resin offerings. I am impressed!! i got a resin '08 camaro wagon body, and a Chrysler 300 wagon body. The camaro is very clean, and literally looks like they put a long top on the new camaro. The 300 has a 300 nose on it, but has the magnum rear on it. Both subjects are going to be way cool!! The Camaro is going to be of course, a blown crazy pro-mod, and i think the 300 is going to be some sort of wicked surf board haulin machine!! HEY JAIRUS!! HOWS ABOUT SOME COOL ARTIST RENDERINGS OF THESE SUBJECTS!!!! (wink wink) B) chris coffey, spokane WA

#2 guysmilie

guysmilie

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Full Name:John E Blanchette

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:14 PM

I agree, I purchased the charger nosed magnum and the casting is beautiful, at first I thought it was styrene.

#3 tooltime-fan

tooltime-fan

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:53 PM

i recently aquired 2 "phantom" resin bodies from Jimmy Flintstone, and i gotta say, He has REALLY cleaned up his resin offerings. I am impressed!! i got a resin '08 camaro wagon body, and a Chrysler 300 wagon body. The camaro is very clean, and literally looks like they put a long top on the new camaro. The 300 has a 300 nose on it, but has the magnum rear on it. Both subjects are going to be way cool!! The Camaro is going to be of course, a blown crazy pro-mod, and i think the 300 is going to be some sort of wicked surf board haulin machine!! HEY JAIRUS!! HOWS ABOUT SOME COOL ARTIST RENDERINGS OF THESE SUBJECTS!!!! (wink wink) B) chris coffey, spokane WA

the 300C wagon isn't a phantom, as it is sold in Europe :)

#4 LDO

LDO

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Full Name:Lee

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:01 AM

the 300C wagon isn't a phantom, as it is sold in Europe :)

And there has already been a sketchpad drawing of a Magnum with 300 nose.