#23 High octane

High octane

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts
  • Full Name:Nick

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

I'm very sorry to hear the sad news as I don't know the pain you're going through. Hang in there, trust in God, and remember that we're here for you.

#24 Terry Sumner

Terry Sumner

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Full Name:Terry Sumner Sr.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

My deepest, deepest condolences my friend...  My wife is the same...loves my two hobbies...modeling and woodworking.  We've been married getting close to 32 years now and I truly don't know what I would do if she passed away on me...

#25 highway

highway

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,264 posts
  • Full Name:Matthew Brownlee, card carrying member of the Donnie Boger fan club

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

Craig, l am so sorry for you. She does still live in your heart and memory. when l was 24 my girlfriend l was engaged to was hit and killed. l found l had MS just a month later. l thought my life was over that was 21 years ago but with Gods grace you will be blessed. Please try to be strong and stay close to God. l will pray for you.

Carl speaks volumes with that one little statement Craig! I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but as Carl said, Lisa is still alive and well in your heart and memories. I'm 37 and in those 37 years, I have lost both my parents and an older brother, so I know all too well the pain of losing someone very close. My parents both suffered from health problems, and remember for Lisa what I remember for my mom and dad, they are all in a better place now and not in pain as they were here on Earth. Of the three losses of my family members, I took my brothers hardest of all, he was taken long before his time in a tractor trailer accident, and he is still alive in my heart as well, his spirit has been in the passenger seat every mile I have driven a truck through this country. I even honk the air horn at the scene where he turned his last mile just to say hi to him every time I drive past. 

Stay strong Craig and my prayers are with you and your families.

#26 JasonFL

JasonFL

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Full Name:Jason Brackney

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

Very sorry to hear about your loss. She's sounds like a wonderful person, my condolences to you and your family.

#27 Bastardo

Bastardo

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Full Name:Damir Mejric

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:49 AM

Reading your post brought that weird feeling in my throat, Craig... So sorry for your loss, buddy. My condolences to you and your family.

They say time heals, but losing a loved one... Not sure...

Don't change - she loved you as you are and wherever she is now, she wouldn't like to see you change. Keep the memories of her alive and stay strong.