#21 Jairus

Jairus

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
  • Full Name:Jairus

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:00 PM

One other thing Bill..... Bill are you listening?
The bumper guards need to be shortened on the rear bumper. The reason is the tailgate needs to drop so the Stationwagon was the only vehicle to have the shortened bumper guards on the rear. I modified the guards on my car and had them re-chromed by Chrome Tech along with the grill and front bumper after removing the mold lines.

SOMEDAY I hope to finish this project.....

#22 MrObsessive

MrObsessive

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:12 PM

One other thing Bill..... Bill are you listening?
The bumper guards need to be shortened on the rear bumper. The reason is the tailgate needs to drop so the Stationwagon was the only vehicle to have the shortened bumper guards on the rear. I modified the guards on my car and had them re-chromed by Chrome Tech along with the grill and front bumper after removing the mold lines.

SOMEDAY I hope to finish this project.....

I'm here.........and yes, I'm listening! :lol:

That makes sense about the bumper guards............Speaking of Chrometech, I have to get some parts ready for the '55 Ford to have sent to Bob. I had to totally strip the paint on it unfortunately though as it had some imperfections in the body work I could see. :lol:

To add insult to injury, now my central air in the house is not working having tried to run it for the first time this season, and it's too warm and humid to try and paint right now. :lol:

#23 MrObsessive

MrObsessive

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:16 AM

Well, as I said-------Paul got a well earned sum for this beauty!

Posted Image

Click on the pic if ya wanna see what he got for it!

Congrats Paul!! :lol: