#61 Monty

Monty

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • Full Name:Monty

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

Maybe Apple or Microsoft will develop an app that translates infantile texting into fluent English.  It'll need a clever name, though.  Maybe we could call it 'tard-to-bard. 

#62 MAGNUM4342

MAGNUM4342

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Full Name:Kevin White

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:09 AM

Good suggestion Harry. I just added about four people from this thread alone, to my ignore list. :) 

#63 Monty

Monty

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • Full Name:Monty

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

Monty- if you're ever in Austin and want a free beer, look me up.

Edit: I can't seem to get my reply in the same post as the one I'm quoting. Ugh.

Deal!  cheers2.gif

#64 chevyfever2009

chevyfever2009

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • Full Name:Brad Busbey

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

What i think is funny is that you all think your perfect at everything you type or say if you was perfect at it you wouldnt have to go back and fix anything because it would be perfect the first time. I could care less what you think of me as i will never meet anyone of you so it doesn't matter how you see me as i wont loose no sleep over it. I dont care if your 1 year older or 40 i could care less. And for your info i graduated high school with a 3.4 without even trying as i hated school and had otber interests than going to school

And for info a grammar Nazi is someone who has to correct any word that is wrong or anything in a sentence or paragraph.

Edited by chevyfever2009, 26 August 2013 - 11:44 AM.

#65 MAGNUM4342

MAGNUM4342

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Full Name:Kevin White

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

I is a collidge studint :lol: 

smiley-face-wallpaper-001-Copy_zps995b8e

Edited by MAGNUM4342, 26 August 2013 - 11:56 AM.

#66 Erik Smith

Erik Smith

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • Full Name:Erik Smith

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

What i think is funny is that you all think your perfect at everything you type or say if you was perfect at it you wouldnt have to go back and fix anything because it would be perfect the first time. I could care less what you think of me as i will never meet anyone of you so it doesn't matter how you see me as i wont loose no sleep over it. I dont care if your 1 year older or 40 i could care less. And for your info i graduated high school with a 3.4 without even trying as i hated school and had otber interests than going to school

And for info a grammar Nazi is someone who has to correct any word that is wrong or anything in a sentence or paragraph.

Not only is this faulty grammar, it is faulty logic as well.  

I think a better way to address such a situation is to admit you are not good at writing and hope that others can still like you for the things you do well - or maybe even saying "I will try to be better"...

#67 Harry P.

Harry P.

MCM Ohana

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,753 posts
  • Full Name:A mere layman...

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

I think all the relevant points have been made.