I have bought AMT 1978 Dodge Lil Red Truck to built accurate model, but I found several problems:
- is engine really 360 police special?
- model has floor shifter and manual transmission
- tranny should be automatic with column shifter
- tail lights should be round not square
- air cleaner is missing air tubes
- wrong side mirror brackets
- tailgate is asymmetrical and decals do not fit
I was really surprised about those imperfections. What do you think?
It is still possible to built it right or convert it to Midnite Express but where to get decals?
Edited by Sportabout, 26 August 2013 - 11:18 AM.