#1 Ironman63

Ironman63

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Full Name:Mark Sears

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

Does anyone have this set?  If so, would it be possible to post a large picture of it or a pic of the installation instructions.  I have tried searching every way I can think of and can only find the small stock pic that is on the Model Car Garage site(even the etailers and ebay sellers use it).  I want to build the Super Bee but I can't tell what the PE kit has in it to see if has what I need before I buy it. 

Thanks in advanced for any help!

Mark

Pictures are of my brother-in-law's Bee.

Attached Files

#2 slantasaurus

slantasaurus

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • Full Name:Ron Wagonrod

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

I have the MCG 71 Charger PE set but its back at home in Chicago and I can't post pics of it right now. It is one of MCG's nicer PE sets and includes almost everything you would want for a R/T. From what I remember it does not have any Super Bee emblems or 340/383 Magnum emblems for the hood, or the "Bee" that would be on the trunk lid. Most of the set would be useful for detailing a 71 Charger/Super Bee, but you might need a few pieces from a 69 or 70 Super Bee PE set for a few details.

#3 Ron Hamilton

Ron Hamilton

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • Full Name:Ronald Hamilton

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

Keith Marks' '71 Super Bee Set has the Super Bee markings you need. The MCG set will do a nice R/T, S/E, or Base Charger.

71_Charger_A-vi.jpg

#4 Ironman63

Ironman63

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Full Name:Mark Sears

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

Thanks, guys.  I sent an order for the PE and a email to see if I can get the decals just now.