Flyin' Fickle Fuler of Fresno, Original year: 1970, Designer: John Bogosian
Lil' Gasser is designed to light your fire!
It's a show 'N' go octane machine loaded with fun features!
- Authentic "oily American" Styling
- "pumphouse" cab
- big "pollution solution" tank
- "fuels rush in" filler caps
- brute boots up front joined by a dropped tube axle
- four-track superwide slicks in back for a boss bite
- super "nitro nibbler" Ford overhead cam engine, muscled up by an "emission impossible" blower/injector combo and "flameout" exhaust headers
This is my version.
While starting and painted, it spent a few years in the box, because missing parts blocked the assembly.
The mods: Front lowered, aluminum mesh in the cooler, wired motor, windshield bracing made from 1mm chrome steel wire, modified wheels from LEGO, red LEDs as back lights.
Hope, you like it.