Another one I finished this year, my third completion of this simple but great kit since it's first release. (The other two are long gone.)
I did the engine but didn't detail it because the whole engine bay, with it's Chevy V8, is very wrong, hence no photos. I toyed with the idea of transplanting the Trumpeter 64 chassis but firstly it's expensive and secondly I couldn't be bothered. 13" wheels and tyres are from the Modelhaus. I've included a detail shot of the rear FORD script to illustrate the "Foil Before Paint" method, which I think works very well.
Edited by peekay, 21 May 2015 - 11:42 AM.