As I'm stalled on a current build, I decided to do a build I've had in the back of my mind for a while now. I've wanted to do either a mild radical custom or a hot rod truck. I picked up the C-600 at a local show and decided to make it my victim.
Without any direction in mind I figured I'd start with a chop, I took a 1/4" out of it. Then filled the back side windows and headlights.
Next I made a rollpan, relocated the headlights, and added a bit of trim to them so the bottom of the cab was not a flat slab. I also closed up the front wheelwells a bit.
Filler pieces were made for the back of the cab to fill in the new extended wheelwells.
Cut the first door out and fitting the inner wheelwell to the interior tub.