What Gave You Confidence or Cheered You Up Today?

Cellar Door

• You cannot reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic

#21 Tom Geiger

Tom Geiger

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,866 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Geiger

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

calling She was coming out of her dr.'s office and the car door wouldn't unlock

Triple A said that the majority of their lock out calls are from people whose remote control battery died.  They never tried to use an actual key on the car!

#22 kitbash1

kitbash1

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Full Name:Douglas Graves

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

I passed my Black Box cooking test at culinary school today. Now I just have to pass my written mid- term exam tomorrow.  

#23 DrewCfromSC

DrewCfromSC

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Full Name:Drew Christiansen

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Recently attended a funeral of a fellow motorcyclists. Saw about 300+ bikes in the procession and many different colors, cuts, clubs, ministries, groups attend. Nothing like TV portrays most of them. It was really comforting to know that were all the same when it comes to respect. If you ride im sure you understand.

Drew

#24 Tom Geiger

Tom Geiger

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,866 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

I passed my Black Box cooking test at culinary school today. Now I just have to pass my written mid- term exam tomorrow.  

Congrats!  I passed my Certified Facility Manager exam through the International Facility Management Association on Tuesday. It has made my week, and has given me confidence that I really know my stuff!   So I know what passing that test means to you!

#25 hvymtl

hvymtl

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Full Name:Michael Smith

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

Triple A said that the majority of their lock out calls are from people whose remote control battery died.  They never tried to use an actual key on the car!

That is very true but just the fact that if ya knew my wife is what makes it so funny.  

Michael

#26 Tom Geiger

Tom Geiger

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,866 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

That is very true but just the fact that if ya knew my wife is what makes it so funny.  

My wife keeps the GPS in the kitchen drawer (it might get stolen if it's left in the car!   Um, it's only useful in the car!)  and the TV remote is usually on top of the TV!

#27 kitbash1

kitbash1

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Full Name:Douglas Graves

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Congrats!  I passed my Certified Facility Manager exam through the International Facility Management Association on Tuesday. It has made my week, and has given me confidence that I really know my stuff!   So I know what passing that test means to you!

Sounds like we had a good week as I passed my exam today.  Got a 92%, which puts me at 89% over the first semester.