• You cannot reply to this topic
59 replies to this topic

#41 niteowl7710

niteowl7710

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts
  • Full Name:Doing the grunt work so the U.S. Postal Service can deliver your mail.

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

You can replay the missions

True but replaying the missions just creates a "restore point" and you go back to the mission. The thing is the assassinations have a direct result on the company of the person you kill, and their competition. Eg killing the 4 cigarette jurors makes the stock if the competing company rise 300%. But you have to make those stock plays prior (or immediately after) the hit. Once the mission replay is over, the game "respawns" to where ever you were and the stock market will be in current "real" time rather than directly post-killing.

Anything involving Lester needs to be listened to for potential stock market investment strategy if you want to get onto that level of realism.

#42 Austin T

Austin T

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • Full Name:Austin Tyler

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

Anyone able to make it online? I tried all day but couldn't get anywheres.

#43 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,437 posts
  • Full Name:Jonathan Stephens

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

Anyone able to make it online? I tried all day but couldn't get anywheres.

You are not the only one, but it seems that its for the most part limited to PS3,  Xbox seems to be able to play online

#44 Longbox55

Longbox55

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  • Full Name:Bill Burmeister

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

I haven't been able to get online, either. Xbox seems to be a mixed bag, 3 of the guys I work with were able to get on, but tone of the others has the same problems I'm having.

#45 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,437 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

I haven't been able to get online, either. Xbox seems to be a mixed bag, 3 of the guys I work with were able to get on, but tone of the others has the same problems I'm having.

Bill, what system? Xbox?

#46 Longbox55

Longbox55

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

I'm on PS3, but my co workers that do gaming all have Xbox.

#47 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,437 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

I'm on PS3, but my co workers that do gaming all have Xbox.

I play GTA V on PS3,  I was able to get online today and play for a few minutes

My PSN is nascarfan49,  maybe we can play online sometime

#48 MikeyB08

MikeyB08

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Full Name:James Basham

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

I have been able to get online for the PS3 a little bit as well. My PSN in ToBContinued08 if anyone wants to play together. 

I really like this game. Def. better than GTA 4. Boredom is not an option in this game. So much today I often find myself side-tracked...

#49 chevyfever2009

chevyfever2009

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Full Name:Brad Busbey

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

The only complaint I have is that the basdak stock market is only available if u have ur gamd system online  I don't really play any of my games online

#50 Austin T

Austin T

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

Finished the story last night. I really enjoyed the game, I wish you could do more big heists.And for those wondering I chose deathwish.

#51 Longbox55

Longbox55

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

I finished it a few days ago, I also went with Deathwish. I do plan on playing through a couple more times, going with the different ways of doing the heists and the other two endings. Right now, though, I'm hunting down the Letter Scraps, then the UFO parts, plus finishing up any of the Strangers and Freaks missions.

#52 Lownslow

Lownslow

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts
  • Full Name:Frank Rizzo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

I have about 4 billion i go through a million dollars daily in vehicles.
iCnCiZx.jpg
7ZnHfnq.jpg
PJiDF6a.jpg
mlYq23O.jpg
Cfkc3rr.jpg
G9420Zb.jpg

#53 Lownslow

Lownslow

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,847 posts
  • Full Name:Frank Rizzo

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

fLzRMEA.jpg
aArzZ6T.jpg
uyJnPP1.jpg
WL7rYKT.jpg
5jMTP4p.jpg
2RMb99Y.jpg

#54 hgbben

hgbben

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Full Name:Ben Barth

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

I play this game every day or every other day on XBOX

#55 Austin T

Austin T

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:54 PM

Very nice Frank. I recently acquired a good sum of money and have bought a entity,monroe,z type, and upgraded all of them and my other cars. I also bough a duster just for kicks, now if only I was a level 75 so I could buy a tank.

#56 hgbben

hgbben

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Full Name:Ben Barth

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

Very nice Frank. I recently acquired a good sum of money and have bought a entity,monroe,z type, and upgraded all of them and my other cars. I also bough a duster just for kicks, now if only I was a level 75 so I could buy a tank.

PS3 or Xbox?

#57 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,437 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

What I am hearing , is R* is banning people that are given money from players that used pay out glitch's , just letting you know, as well as the glitchers 

I play GTA V on PSN  nascarfan49, I am looking for a few more people to play online with, I am thinking about starting my own crew as well

Edited by martinfan5, 26 December 2013 - 02:29 PM.

#58 Prostreet

Prostreet

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Full Name:Joe Beard

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

Are you getting all those cars in single or multiplayer?

#59 Austin T

Austin T

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

I'm on PS3 as Aman162. I'm always open to more people who want to play vs the typical gta gamer. I have seen a few people on youtube banned but it seems that the glitchers are the main targets. In my case a guy entered the server and gave me and all the other players 15 million, nothing I can really do to say "He stay back and don't give me that cash". It's also not that much compared to some people either who get several hundred million. Other than that I still enjoyed it without as much cash, I recently got the award for robbing all the convenience stores on the map. The only thing I really don't care for online is the bounty system. Some random guy can put a dollar value on your head and make everyone go crazy after you for no reason. Today I spent twenty minutes trying to dodge a leer jet that was trying to kamikaze my little Cessna and then dodge rockets from a buzzerd over a 7,000 bounty!

By the way what did you guys think of the snowy Los Santos yesterday, I had so much fun in my drift Futo.

Edited by Austin T, 26 December 2013 - 06:48 PM.

#60 martinfan5

martinfan5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,437 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

I'm on PS3 as Aman162. I'm always open to more people who want to play vs the typical gta gamer. I have seen a few people on youtube banned but it seems that the glitchers are the main targets. In my case a guy entered the server and gave me and all the other players 15 million, nothing I can really do to say "He stay back and don't give me that cash". It's also not that much compared to some people either who get several hundred million. Other than that I still enjoyed it without as much cash, I recently got the award for robbing all the convenience stores on the map. The only thing I really don't care for online is the bounty system. Some random guy can put a dollar value on your head and make everyone go crazy after you for no reason. Today I spent twenty minutes trying to dodge a leer jet that was trying to kamikaze my little Cessna and then dodge rockets from a buzzerd over a 7,000 bounty!

By the way what did you guys think of the snowy Los Santos yesterday, I had so much fun in my drift Futo.

Yeah, I wasnt sure if you know about the bans taking place

It was pretty cool with the snow, I did have fun