#21 DaveM

DaveM

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Full Name:Dave Manley

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

I agree with the International S, and the Mack R.  (I would buy quite a few copies of any Mack they released.)  I will probably get at least two copies of any reissues, just to add to the stockpile.  Keep bringing them out, and I will keep buying them.  

#22 Bobcat205

Bobcat205

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Full Name:Brad Parker

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:51 AM

Trucks                                                                                                                        Trailers

1. Autocar Dumptruck (I will buy 10 copies if they reissue it!)                             1. Tri axle Gravel Trailer

2. Kenworth W925 (And 10 more of these!)                                                        2. Great Dane Extendable flatbed trailer

3. GMC Astro (with optional turbine engine)                                                       3. Haulaway 5 Car Transporter

4. Original Mack R685ST (with spoke wheels)                                                   4. Great Dane Dry good trailer

5. Peterebilt 359 (Original narrow window would be cool, But unlikely)             5. Tri axle Lowboy trailer

6. Kenworth Transit mixer                                                                                   6. Trailmoblie Moving railer

7. Kenworth Alaskan Hauler.                                                                              7. The Rare 27' Exterior post van semi trailer

8. Peterbilt Wrecker                                                                                            8. Double Header trailers.

9. Kenworth Aerodyne

10. GMC General

#23 Thatswhatshesaid

Thatswhatshesaid

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Full Name:Jake McGillicutty

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:29 AM

Aren't the W925 molds gone? If they are, no mixer or Alaskan hauler. I think the 27' trailer is the same one that is in the double header kit.

#24 ranma

ranma

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Full Name:Rick Hainline

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:35 AM

What I would like to see reissued:

ERTL     International Transtar II Coe

International C4070 Coe (moldings altered for the Transtar II ???)

Great Dane Reefer Trailer

amt:        Peterbilt 359 "Little window" (moldings altered for laterversion 359 !?)

Wilson livestock trailer

Let's hope that there will be again some re-issues (like there have been several over the last years). Yep, the Transtar  was converted to the Transtar II as was the transtar 4270 to the Transtar 4300 kits.

#25 ranma

ranma

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Full Name:Rick Hainline

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:44 AM

I highly doubt that the International S-Series both the 2575 and the two 2674's will ever be reissued as Ertl thought that they did not sell well. This also goes for the 1/32 9670 kit. I wish the would reissue them but I don't see it happening. But since you are making a wish list of reissued trucks why not some New trucks Such as The 9670 in 1/25 scale,or the last cab overs that Kw & peterbilt made. evn some of the Newer trucks. would be nice. Thank you Moebuis for the LoneStar and the ProStar truck kits. Now if the other model companys like Autoworld and Revell-Monogram would follow suit. ( not Revell of Germany)

#26 BigBad

BigBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Poudrette

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

I heard from a friend of a friend that some of the molds for the IH Transtar II and the S-series were

left sitting outside the factory and badly damaged when they were sent to China. So we might

never hear of these ones again. That would be sad indeed.

#27 matador88

matador88

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:34 PM

mack, mack, mack, !!!

#28 Brinx

Brinx

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Full Name:Mike Brinx

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

I'm on board with the cornbinders F and S series (I'd buy several)  The Autocar dump would be good as well.

Actually, wonder why it never occurred to AMT (et al) to box and sell just the vocational parts of these kits kind of on the order of their accessory parts packs they released long ago, I imagine they'd sell. I'd for sure grab up half dozen of the AC's Montone dump box.

brinx

#29 Doobie

Doobie

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • Full Name:Dave Chivers

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

What about the john deere farm equipment ? 

Didnt they do a plow and a trailer to go with the tractor?

#30 Force

Force

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Full Name:Håkan Persson

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:23 AM

And the Massey Ferguson 1155 and the International Harvester 1466 with Semi Mounted Plow and Farm Wagon for each one.

The John Deere 4430 was last out in the late 90's or early 2000's together with the John Deere 310 Backhoe.

#31 Bgrgbldr

Bgrgbldr

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Full Name:Gary Dobias

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

I agree with previous posts, I think AMT should separate the trucks from the bodies and sell each in its own box. 

Wrecker

Montone dump body

Challenge mixer

Race car hauler

Snow plow and dump bed

Box truck delivery with lift gate

Flat bed with side boards

Was it the Tyrone Malone transport body for race trucks?

Can anyone explain to me why AMT did the Holmes wrecker in 1/43 but never in 1/25?

Edited by Bgrgbldr, 07 February 2014 - 08:47 PM.

#32 Force

Force

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

Yes the Tyrone Malone Kenworth K100 trucks with transport body was to haul his Kenworth W900 race trucks Super Boss and Bandag Bandit.

#33 Doobie

Doobie

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • Full Name:Dave Chivers

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:06 AM

And the Massey Ferguson 1155 and the International Harvester 1466 with Semi Mounted Plow and Farm Wagon for each one.

The John Deere 4430 was last out in the late 90's or early 2000's together with the John Deere 310 Backhoe.

I didnt know they even did a Massey ferguson or International . Did they ever do the two axel trailer ?

#34 mistermodel

mistermodel

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Full Name:KEVIN YORKE

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

Round 2 has done a great job of reissuing the old truck kits.

Since around 2002 when I got back into truck models I have been able to purchase most of them.Both 359 kits, K100, 4300, pete 352, dozer, payhauler 350, westenstar, road boss, diamond reo, ford short hauler, titan, astro, freightliner,,chrome tanker, both 40 foot van trailers, flat bed, lowboy, paystar dump and cement trucks. Thats an almost complete amt line up.I think even the fire trucks reissue fits this time line. Some of those were pretty rare kits.I haven't purchased a ford flat bed or race car truck yet. 

We even got a few more thanks to stevens international-4 macks, ford C tractor, double trailers, autocar tractor, US mail,  autocar dump, freightliner sd,  pete 352.  I'm happy to be able have got all these old kits.

I figure around 2/3 of them have been reissued

There is only a few that haven't been reissued- Kenworth Wmodels,aerodyne and the useless aerodynamic conventional .We still need the transtarII and S series,dump trailer,reefer van, cattle trailer, and furniture vans.I cant think of any more that haven't been reissued

All in all a pretty good list don't you think

Shoot even got the first truck kit produced reissued-dodge L700

Revell has stepped up and reissued some desirable kits,but they are lagging behind round2's commitment to bringing back the truck kits

What we need id these guys to take the moebus lead and give us new subjects

Edited by mistermodel, 08 February 2014 - 03:42 AM.

#35 Force

Force

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:48 AM

I didnt know they even did a Massey ferguson or International . Did they ever do the two axel trailer ?

Well AMT didn't do the tractors, plows and farm wagon trailers for them, they were originally Ertl kits, but AMT did a re-issue of the John Deere 4430 and the 310 Backhoe some time ago.
But The Ertl Company bought AMT and MPC back in the 80's, RC2 bought the Ertl Company in the late 90's and Round 2 bought the model kit business from RC2 and now have the tooling...so it's for sure possible if the tooling is allright.

Edited by Force, 08 February 2014 - 11:52 AM.

#36 chitownbri

chitownbri

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Full Name:brian von

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

i know its highly unlikely but i wish round2 could tell us what kits could possibly be reissued in the future.

that way i can refrain from buying the pricey originals on ebay.

#37 Aaronw

Aaronw

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Full Name:Aaron

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:00 PM

Well I hope the rumors about the S-series are not true, I'd like to get a couple more of both kits.

On a little smaller note, I'd like to see the Midnight Cowboy wrecker back, even better if it was done with a regular truck cab in place of the custom.

#38 trickmp

trickmp

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Full Name:michael parker

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:50 AM

new us Lowboy Trailers In a Kit

Big Rig SLEEPER IN A kIT

#39 Thatswhatshesaid

Thatswhatshesaid

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Full Name:Jake McGillicutty

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:25 PM

[quote name="mistermodel" post="1110425" timestamp="

There is only a few that haven't been reissued- Kenworth Wmodels,aerodyne and the useless aerodynamic conventional .We still need the transtarII and S series,dump trailer,reefer van, cattle trailer, and furniture vans.I cant think of any more that haven't been reissued

W model molds were altered to the T600.
Dump trailer and livestock trailer were reissued back in the first couple rounds of reissues in 03-04.

#40 Pavel A.

Pavel A.

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Full Name:Pavel Amrich

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

I wish :) Trucks of Tyrone Malone (all 4 will be good :)) So as KW mixer or Mack's trucks... I'll hope, maybe one day...