3 replies to this topic

#1 Joe R.

Joe R.

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:31 PM

It's supposed to be '77 Mustang ll GT 500. Too bad we can't edit the title too.

AMT
1/25 scale
Tamiya Light Metallic Blue ,Semi Gloss Black and Gloss.
Revell GT500 wheelset
Ford GT90 seats.
Unofficial forum project; Build time 4 hours and 23 minutes. (My wife was out with her friends) Ta da!

Someone in our little on-line model club challenged members to do a 24 hour build. :lol:
A LHS sales clerk told me that Tamiya paints dry fast so I had to see. He was right.

The box cover was just for fun. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files

#2 Jairus

Jairus

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Full Name:Jairus

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:12 PM

Josef,
What a wicked little machine! I love Mustangs of any year and really like this one in blue with the Magnum wheels. So... how did you get five lug wheels on a 4 lug axle... hmmm? ;)

I tried a couple of times to fix the title but for some stupid reason the cap feature is turned on forum wise. I can talk to the web master but he is really not that sharp.... :lol:

#3 Joe R.

Joe R.

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:18 AM

Josef,
What a wicked little machine! I love Mustangs of any year and really like this one in blue with the Magnum wheels. So... how did you get five lug wheels on a 4 lug axle... hmmm? :P

I tried a couple of times to fix the title but for some stupid reason the cap feature is turned on forum wise. I can talk to the web master but he is really not that sharp.... :angry:

5 lugs...it's a model.Anything is possible! Next time I'll try to be careful with my spelling. BTW Jairus, I've been a fan of your artwork for awhile.Your name looked familiar. Your stuff is awesome! :angry:

#4 Nick F40

Nick F40

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,603 posts
  • Full Name:Nick

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:49 AM

In my opinion this was the worst, but DANG!!! I love this thing, the color is beautiful and the whole car is just "right". Great job on it! :angry: